The Right Boatyard to Get the Job Done Right
Let’s get you back on the water.
At Waterline, sophisticated equipment meets extensive experience to equal a “one-stop shop” for repairs, service and maintenance for your sport fisher, cruiser, trawler, speed boat, sailboat, yacht or commercial vessel.
Because, in the end, it’s about you getting you back on the water with repairs or service that exceed your expectations.
Waterline Systems features a 75,000 square-foot facility that includes 65 acres of waterfront property on the ICW near the town of Hubert. That’s halfway between New York and Florida along the Intracoastal Waterway.
We have complete haul-out services for boats 20-80ft, weighing up to 75 tons with a max 26ft beam, in addition to crane service up to 50 tons.
In addition we have storage and dockage that allow us to both service vessels and construct new ones.
Our boatyard services include:
- 35-ton hydraulic boat trailer
- 75-ton Travelift onsite
- 40,000 sq ft of indoor work area with overhead hoists
- Mechanical service and installation
- Electrical service and installation
- Plumbing service and installation
- Metal work – custom and repair
- Paint and fiberglass work
- Sailboat rigging and parts
Contact us today to discover how we can help you.
We also have a second location in North Kingstown, RI.